Mortgage Brokers Surrey

Article provided by: Imac Mortgages Inc

Mortgage Brokers SurreyMortgage brokers in Surrey and elsewhere have access to dozens of lending institutions. Being so well connected gives a broker the advantage when finding the best loan for a borrower. If you want to buy a house, but you don't have a ton of cash, a good broker is someone you need to know.

Why would a person opt to work with mortgage brokers in Surrey, when they could just walk into a bank and ask for a home loan? There are several good reasons, actually. It can be super intimidating to sit across the desk from a loan officer who holds your residential future in their hands. If you've been with a bank or credit union for a very long time, it may be a bit friendlier of a situation. You still have a better chance of receiving a favourable decision if you apply for a loan by way of mortgage brokers in Surrey or wherever in Canada you wish to purchase real estate property.

As a rule of thumb, a standard Canadian mortgage requires the buyer to fund at least 25% of the house purchase. In that case, the mortgage covers the other 75%. Many lenders require new arrivals to Canada to fund 35% with their own funds, with the bank providing the remaining 65% as a mortgage. We can't promise to get you into a mortgage until we meet with you and review your unique financial circumstances. We work with dozens of lenders and we have the negotiating skills to get you qualified for the very best mortgage you can afford. If you'd like to purchase property in beautiful British Columbia, but you don't have enough money to pay for it all at once, contact IMAC and speak with one of our talented and dedicated mortgage brokers in Surrey, Vancouver, or New Westminster. Mortgage Brokers Surrey